You're invited to the 9th Annual
Micro Focus Government Solutions Summit
Thursday, May 9, 2019
The Micro Focus Government Solutions Summit is the premier public sector event of 2019. Join us along with over 300 of your peers for an up-close look at the
game-changing innovations in software and strategies that will shape your IT environments for the next decade.
As part of our commitment to providing education to the public sector community we serve, Micro Focus Government Solutions has partnered with ICIT, the nation’s leading 501(c)3 non-partisan cybersecurity think tank to develop some of the sessions and curriculum at the 2019 Government Summit. As a member of the ICIT Fellows Program, Micro Focus Government Solutions goal is to offer ICIT and its experts a platform to support the mission of the Institute and share their research and expertise with our attendees at the event.
Thought Leader Content Partner
- Learn best practices from government leaders and Micro Focus Government Solutions executives on the following innovative technologies:
- Delve into new solutions for Big Data analytics
- Hear new business strategies for IT transformation including Hybrid IT, Monitoring and Automation
- Learn about DevOps tools including Continuous Assessment, Delivery & Deployment, Integration & Testing and Operations
- Explore leading security solutions; including Application development and security, Security Data analytics and Encryption Data security
- Meet with 300+ government industry executives, including top C-level professionals from agencies like the FBI, DHS, GSA and more
- Take advantage of complimentary access to the event for all government employees and system integrators
- Earn CPE credits for attending
Stay "in the know"
Join the conversation on Twitter with hashtag #GovFocus19 or by following us at @MicroFocusGov and connecting with us on LinkedIn.
Learn the latest Summit announcements including
sessions, agenda, speakers and more.